Aofw.Org Forum Index
Thanks to Nurohila for the image!
Aofw.Org
The Aofw.Org community board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messagesCharacter ProfileCharacter Profile   Log inLog in 
Welcome to the forum for Aofw.Org!

Who is your favourite Fox/Vixen?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aofw.Org Forum Index -> The Animals of Farthing Wood
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who's your favourite?
Fox
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Vixen
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Bold
44%
 44%  [ 8 ]
Whisper
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Friendly
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Charmer
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dreamer
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

LadyFox
Site Admin

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject: Who is your favourite Fox/Vixen? Reply with quote

Out of all the Foxes and Vixens in AoFW, who is your very favourite? You have the option to give a reason or not, it's completely your choice!
So, here are your options:
Giorgio

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i lik the bold he fox god of sad when die Sad i cry lot bold when the die Sad bu he wos god Very Happy
LadyFox
Site Admin

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I quite agree, I like Bold alot, I think he helped make series: 2 of Farthing Wood Smile .
Michael
Site Admin

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I choose Dreamer becuase she was perhaps the cuteest out of all of them on the list.
Prowler

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'd say bold as he is a great character. i cried my eyes out when he died
Foxfan1992

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta be Friendly, I mean, alright he did go a bit overboard when he found out about Charmer and Ranger's relationship, but at least he does care about his family, you can't trust every Tom Dick or Harry who meets your sister can you? Especially when your sister's new friend comes from a rival tribe such as the blue foxes.
I also feel sorry for the poor cub, he seemed to be bullied by Bold as a young cub, I know the feeling of being bullied, and it's not a pleasant experience...

Foxfan1992
LadyFox
Site Admin

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foxfan1992 wrote:
Gotta be Friendly, I mean, alright he did go a bit overboard when he found out about Charmer and Ranger's relationship, but at least he does care about his family, you can't trust every Tom Dick or Harry who meets your sister can you? Especially when your sister's new friend comes from a rival tribe such as the blue foxes.
I also feel sorry for the poor cub, he seemed to be bullied by Bold as a young cub, I know the feeling of being bullied, and it's not a pleasant experience...

Foxfan1992

I know the feeling of being bullied as well...

Oh, and welcome to the Forum! Thanks for posting!! Very Happy

Just thought I'd use something more, relative! Very Happy
Calista-Monkey

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww I liked Bold too, as a character...Young, free spirited, always out to just do what he wanted. He wanted to live life and be himself, which is quite a good message to send out to fans and such, I think. He was a noble character towards the end. Good sense of justice.

But really he was just a whiny teenager, to begin with. I loved his story though, it really made series two, as did the whole Scarface battle, of course ^__^

But I'm going to have to say my favourite fox character is Vixen. She's so sweet, such a lovely caring character, always willing to stand for what she believes in, and she has such great confidence in her mate, and always backs him up, and talks sense into him. Behind every great man, is a great woman Smile Mwaha! ^_____^ Awww she was just so selfless and so thoughtful and always managed to keep herself on top of things. She cared greatly for her cubs and her mate and all the animals. I think she was a wonderful character. So understanding and thoughtful. And she was willing to fight for everything she had! A courageous, caring devoted mother and mate. That Fox was lucky, I say! XD

Mwahahahaha <333
Bat-Snake

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Used to be Charmer, but now it's Friendly. I don't think Friendly's a snob. He's just worried about his sister and family. I wish my brothers were more like that Rolling Eyes .

Charmer's nice, but her voice annoys me.

I wish we could see Dreamer a bit more, she had such lovely patterns. A butterfly would be a wonderful way to symbolize her...I guess that might explain all of them in S3.

Bold...ick...don't like him at all. He was a real snobby BRAT in my mind. I agree with Fox. He deserves what he gets. Sure he wanted what was best for his cubs, that is very true, but...I still didn't like him

Vixen...I took a test and I'm most like her Laughing . I guess that's true. It would have been really interesting to see her save Adder like she did for her. Heh, what a thing to see in S3

Fox...Don't care that much for him. He seemed like a bad leader at points in S1. Leave pheasants to gaurd indeed...not checking for snares...T_T . I'm irked that he never repayed Adder for saving his mate. Should have saved Sinuous, that would have been wonderful.

Not much of a foxy person, but...I just did this 'cause I'm bored...

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o191/Bat-Snake/Bat-SnakesSignature.jpg

Thanks, Ladyfox!
My Website (dedicated to Adder and Sinuous):
http://www.freewebs.com/bat-snake/

My DA
http://bat-snake.deviantart.com/
Minna

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for Dreamer...uhm..because I liked her and she were... cute..yes ^.^
Nephtys

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh nostalgia Smile My favourite is Plucky! Remember him? In the TV series he's the son of Bold and Whisper and the grandson of Fox and Vixen. Somehow he always stayed with me, maybe because, even though Bold had died (saddest moment ever!), Fox and Vixen were growing older and many of the other original Farthing Wood animals had gone, Plucky still remained faithful to the Oath Smile Fox even made him his successor as leader of the Farthing Wood pack in the last episode of this beautiful series, which kinda gave me a happy feeling: at least with Plucky, the Farthing Wood spirit will live on Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aofw.Org Forum Index -> The Animals of Farthing Wood All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: