Aofw.Org Forum Index
Thanks to Nurohila for the image!
Aofw.Org
The Aofw.Org community board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messagesCharacter ProfileCharacter Profile   Log inLog in 
Welcome to the forum for Aofw.Org!

User Area problems

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael
Site Admin

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: User Area problems Reply with quote

Heya Everyone!

It seems people are having problems with uploading stuff to their user areas and I guess this is why no-one can upload at the moment. I cannot figure out why because I have managed to upload stuff.

Because of this and some MAJOR security issues, the user areas will be inaccessible from the moment I can gain access to the CPanel or FTP (the passwords are screwed at the moment)

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Michael
Smooth

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Uploading... Reply with quote

Sad ah, my area got kindo a mess, when a click "go to my area" it shows that i'v' uploaded 3 items... but when i click them it gives this error, here i copy pasted it ( o dear Confused ) :

We are sorry, but the page you are looking for is either deleted or moved.

Aofw.Org Version 6.1 - Created by Michael. Please read the legal conditions for this site.
We have
Warning: include(db/extern.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/aof10001/public_html/style/footer.inc.php on line 8

Warning: include(db/extern.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/aof10001/public_html/style/footer.inc.php on line 8

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'db/extern.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/aof10001/php') in /home/aof10001/public_html/style/footer.inc.php on line 8

Fatal error: Call to undefined function user_count() in /home/aof10001/public_html/style/footer.inc.php on line 9

Shocked Sad
Are u on to fixing it? cuse i'm waiting patiently... Smile
Greetingz...
Michael
Site Admin

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a file missing error. I got files to upload properly now but the user areas are still down because of a weird error.

UPDATE: Error solved. I will test further later tonight.
Smooth

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: User Area Stuff... Reply with quote

Hey Mike, Is The User Area Thingy Fully Fixed? Cuz euhm, The Ones I Uploaded Are Still In The List, But I can't Open Or Delete'em Confused Grtz Smile (Ps: If I'm Anoying u With Asking This From Time To Time, Let me know Rolling Eyes )
Michael
Site Admin

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya.

I checked the user area for your files, they do not exist. This is probably a mix up in the records, so I have removed all the links, so your area is empty. Try using it now, it should work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aofw.Org Forum Index -> Site Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: