Aofw.Org Forum Index
Thanks to Nurohila for the image!
Aofw.Org
The Aofw.Org community board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messagesCharacter ProfileCharacter Profile   Log inLog in 
Welcome to the forum for Aofw.Org!

Who is your favourite Farthing Wood Couples?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aofw.Org Forum Index -> The Animals of Farthing Wood
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Fox & Vixen
70%
 70%  [ 7 ]
Bold & Whisper
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Charmer & Ranger
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Owl & Hollow
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Friendly & Russet
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whistler & Speedy
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Toad & Paddock
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mole & Mateless
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Weasel & Measley
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Adder & Sinuous
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Shadow & Hurkel
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Scarface & Lady Blue
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Plucky

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Who is your favourite Farthing Wood Couples? Reply with quote

EmmalenaFox
Site Admin

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Favourite Couple Reply with quote

Fox and Vixen because they show the raw emotion of strength and love their hearts beating for each other.

******Farthing Wood FoxesForever******

Wife of Remeus Lupin and Friend to one and all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Foxfan1992

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I haven't read the original books, I cannot really choose Friendly and Russet. I'd chose Ranger and Charmer, as I think they just get on so well together. In my fanfictions it would be Russet and Friendly, but since I haven't read the original books as I say, I cannot choose them...

Foxfan1992

Last edited by Foxfan1992 on Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Bat-Snake

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Fav. couple Reply with quote

My favorite couple is Adder and Sinuous. Adder deserved to have a mate and was really devoted to her mate, and then those stupid rats have to go and kill her true love. Adder could have been pregnant when Sinuous died!!!

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o191/Bat-Snake/Bat-SnakesSignature.jpg

Thanks, Ladyfox!
My Website (dedicated to Adder and Sinuous):
http://www.freewebs.com/bat-snake/

My DA
http://bat-snake.deviantart.com/
Michael
Site Admin

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted Bold and Whisper in this one - their relationship seemed to make more sense to me but I do have to say it was a close one between them, Fox and Vixen and also Scarface and Ladyblue.
Calista-Monkey

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, I'm going to be very original and vote for Fox and Vixen. They stick together through thick and thin and just show their true feelings for each other. They have their disagreements, but either one of them is always strong for the other, and they always pick each other up when the other is down. Awwwww...I just think they're sweet together!

I also loved Scarface and Lady Blue for their, almost love/hate relationship. A devoted wife and grumpy dominant husband. It was quite comical in places. But in terms of my favourite couple, in terms of nicest pairing, I'd say Fox and Vixen ^_^

Bold and Whisper annoyed me slightly. It was like teenage relationship, with dominant adamant girl, I want this I want that. Although, in terms of foxes, she just wanted what was best for her cubs. Bold was a stingy so and so, really, when you look at it. Meh meh meh, I'm not going back there, my parents are there. I liked Bold's character, but in terms of relationship pairing, not my favourite pairing. It was like a whiny Eastender's teenage pairing mwahaa.

Ranger and Charmer's story, I liked, but the characters themselves annoyed me hehehe. I like Ranger as a character...well, I like them both as characters. They were a nice couple, yes...Awwww, I'm being so mean! Hehe, yeah I liked their story, but they're not a patch on Fox and Vixen, IMO. Nice though ^_^

Hehehe Owl and Hollow...O_o Hollow just annoys me, full stop. But Owl deserved a mate, and I was happy for her ^___^ Eheheh. Oh, and I'm refering only to the TV Series rather than the books ^_^ For all characters.

Friendly and Russet...hmmm I can't remember what they were like together...hehe

Whistler, awww poor Whistler XD Speedy was rather awesome XD Mwahaha I always loved Whistler and the W and S pairing added some comic relief, yes. I liked this pairing. Mwaha another love/hate relationship. ^_^

Toad and Paddock? Toad's awesome. That's all I have to say XD He reminds me of a big fat couch potato who sits and eats crisps all day...hehee It was cute that he had a mate and stuff, but lets face it, they're toads XD Not exactly a model relationship, ne? XDD

Mole and Mateless, again, another cute pairing "I need someone to keep me warm" GO MOLE! Mwahaha! I was happy for wee mole...awww...But there wasn't much to that relationship, sadly...Awww poor Mole...and poor Mateless.

Weasel and Measly annoyed me so much. ARGH! I loved Weasel as a character, Measly annoyed me to no extent. But again, their pairing added some comic relief and stuff. Hehee. And their darn offspring, ARGH! I want to shoot them! XD And that's saying something, coming from me XD Mwaahaha, for those who know me, anyway. lol They were so petty hehee. She was basically like I WANT A DIVORCE every two minutes...Oh dear ^_^;;

Adder and Sinuous...Again, I was happy that Adder had found a mate...awww that was nice. And I don't remember much about their pairing. Another short lived relationship, but they seemed to have a good rapport with each other, which was nice ^___^

Shadow and Hurkle, double you tee eff?! They were a couple!? O_O Huh?! O_o Yikes O_O If Hurkle was Badger, I'd have loved it. Hurkle just shouldn't have existed. IM KIND OH SHUDDUP ARGHAGYUGFUGFE

Ohhh, I think I've covered all the ones listed...

Hehe Awww what about Mr And Mrs Pheasant? And the rabbits and hares...I liked the Hares...they had a nice relationship...awwww Mrs Hare was so caring, but Mr Hare couldn't care less...they reminded me of an old couple who just tolerate each other's differences. Ok, you do that, and I'll do this. hehe I thought that was nice...Awww I was so hurt when Mrs Hare got snatched by Scarface T_T awww and the Hedgehogs, they were such a timid couple, but they kept pushing each other, giving each other confidence, and they tried hard. T_T Awwwww *sobs*

Mrs and Mr Rabbit, mwahaa! I love Mr Rabbit, he's such a whiner. I loved it when Mrs Rabbit was like don't do this don't do that, and he was like ohhhhhhh :S Hehehee another couple who were tolerant of each other...The Pheasants, again, were the same. Mr Vain and Mrs Caring...T_T A bit like Scarface and Ladyblue...don't know what you've got until you have nothing at all. He may have been a vain idiot, but he was so hurt when his wife was shot and cooked for tea, I think he got a bit of a shock. He was pretty useless, as a "man", didn't like him much. But I liked Mrs Pheasant...awwww she was so caring and considerate. T_T

Yes, I know these animal pairings are set to represent the characters of the animals, as in the real animals. But I am just judging them from a human perspective, as, well, "relationships" are a human kind of...personification...thing...hehee

You know what I mean!

lolololol *hides* Omg I wrote an essay! Mwahaa <3
Bat-Snake

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, when you said W and S referring to Whistler and Speedy, I thought "south" and "west" Shocked . The hedgehogs were sweet...they loved each other so much that they died together Sad . Owl and Hollow bother me...it's just the age difference, but...my step-grandfather's younger than my dad and married to my grandmother who is older than my dad Razz , and there's a 14 year age difference between my parents, but...it's just so easy to tell with Owl and Hollow...

The rabbits were ADORABLE! The way Mrs. Rabbit responds to him complaining... Razz ! "Yes dear, it was lovely" "That's what you get for complaining all the time" And when she was having her babies! That was brilliant "My wife's having her babies! IT FEELS HOOOOORRRRIBLE!!!"

I'm a bit annoyed with Bold and Whisper myself, Scarface and LB are rock bottom for me...LB drives me up the wall and Scarface...not sure if I like him more or less than Bully :/ ...

Mole and Mateless were ADORABLE! Her response to "I need someone to keep me warm" was pretty funny too XD ! "An old mole like you? You should be ashamed of yourself!" And the way they dance in a circle? *faints*

*wakes up* Weasel and Measly is another love/hate. I feel so sorry for Measly! He's always picked on by Weasel...and Cleo and Fido Laughing ! Poor Measly!

On the Hurkel subject, he's not very annoying compared to that piglet :X ! But Shadow/Badger would have been AMAZING! Heheh, here's Fox's response: "BADGER! You old codger you've found a mate Surprised "

Fox and Vixen are pretty nice, but they're not high on my list...I didn't really like the way Fox was in S2, so...meh...

Ranger and Charmer were like Romeo and Juliet with a happy ending. Wouldn't it have been hilarious to see them having the first PURPLE fox Laughing ! But I gave them an albino...yay...

Toad and Paddock...my gosh, I got giggly when they were going to the pond! Amphibian couples are so adorable sometimes. Toad's reaction to Paddock wanting to see the pond with him was fun! I knew what was coming up...hey it's not just snakes I know a ton about...I know some things about amphibians.

Of course, like I said before, Adder and Sinuous, but now that I've seen the series...
NO PHYSICAL AFFECTION!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?! What, did the writers think snake couples arn't affectionate? YES THEY ARE! *pouts* Now I really have to make up for all they left out Mad . Fox should have saved Sinuous if you ask me...he totally owes Adder for saving his mate, so why doesn't he pay her back by saving hers? Would have been a great twist ^_^ . But...who knows if Adder was going to have babies when Sinuous died.

Thanks, Ladyfox!

My DA
Calista-Monkey

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bat-Snake wrote:
And when she was having her babies! That was brilliant "My wife's having her babies! IT FEELS HOOOOORRRRIBLE!!!"

XD He was just so awesome! Typical whiny husband XD

What did you think of the hares?
Bat-Snake

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*GAAAAASP* I LEFT OUT THE HARES!!! The hares were fun. Much better than the rabbits. They had a good relationship. I loved it when Mrs. Hare was sobbing about Mr. Pheasant. "That's the point! Now he'll never cry anymore!"
"Don't you start"

Thanks, Ladyfox!

My DA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aofw.Org Forum Index -> The Animals of Farthing Wood All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: