Aofw.Org Forum Index
Thanks to Nurohila for the image!
Aofw.Org
The Aofw.Org community board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messagesCharacter ProfileCharacter Profile   Log inLog in 
Welcome to the forum for Aofw.Org!

Foxfan's Fanfiction Stories
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aofw.Org Forum Index -> The Animals of Farthing Wood
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Foxfan1992

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: Foxfan's Fanfiction Stories Reply with quote

This is where I shall be posting my fanfictions, on the farthingwood.net forum I have had some good comments on my previous fanfictions, and there is a new one coming, this site will be recieving it first in here, on Jan 30th 2007...

Until then...
Foxfan1992
LadyFox
Site Admin

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm, sorry FaxFan, but you'll have to post them in the Fan fiction area of the Forum. This section is for Fan Art Smile. Just thought I'd let you know Very Happy

Just thought I'd use something more, relative! Very Happy
Michael
Site Admin

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LadyFox wrote:
Erm, sorry FaxFan, but you'll have to post them in the Fan fiction area of the Forum. This section is for Fan Art Smile. Just thought I'd let you know Very Happy

Thats been combined into 1 forum. You can post both fan art and fan fiction here.
LadyFox
Site Admin

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael wrote:
LadyFox wrote:

Thats been combined into 1 forum. You can post both fan art and fan fiction here.

Oops! Sorry about that! Shocked

I didn't k now
Embarassed

Foxfan1992

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have decided that it will arrive here on Jan 31st instead of Jan 30th, just to give me a little more time to check for any errors. I have exams next week, but have Monday, Thursday and Friday off!

Foxfan1992
Michael
Site Admin

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foxfan1992 wrote:
I have decided that it will arrive here on Jan 31st instead of Jan 30th, just to give me a little more time to check for any errors. I have exams next week, but have Monday, Thursday and Friday off!

Foxfan1992

Ok then. Looking forwards to reading them!
Foxfan1992

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My new Fanfiction "The FIRE of White Deer Park" Shall be released at about 12:30pm GMT-8 (8:30pm GMT)
The rather late release time being because I have a Science 9 exam on Wednesday from 9-12 GMT-8, and I need 30 minutes to get home, due to construction work on the road.

Foxfan1992
Foxfan1992

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the story being a day late, but I've had troubles with my keyboard and mouse. They just died! So I had to get another mouse and then the keyboard started working again. Wierd! But anyway, here's the story...

"The FIRE of White Deer Park"

It was a rather hot late-spring day in White Deer Park, Friendly and Russet were down at the pond, getting a drink, some Hares, Rabbits and White Deer were also there having a drink. There hadn’t been a drop of rain for about three weeks, meaning that the pond water was rather low, considering what it normally was. The Edible Frogs noticed something too about the pond, their friend Toad was missing.
“I wouldn’t worry about him” Fox said to the Edible frogs in a comforting tone “He’s always going off…” He stopped, noticing that it was spring, and that was when Toads and Frogs went back to their home pond. “Oh no!”
“What’s wrong father?” Asked Friendly
“It’s Toad, his homing instinct has probably come back again”
“Toad’s homing instinct? That’s why he left White Deer Park, to go back to Farthing Wood. Which was just before you animals of Farthing Wood came along” Said an Edible Frog
“So, what can we do?” Asked Friendly
“I could ask Kestrel or Whistler to try and find him, but I don’t really think Kestrel will want to leave her chicks alone with Swoop” Sighed Fox
“Maybe Swoop could assist Whistler?” Friendly Suggested
“Maybe, but Swoop hasn’t met Toad yet” Fox replied
“Oh, I hadn’t thought about that” Said Friendly
At that precise moment, Toad had just hopped under the fence of White Deer Park, his homing instinct had indeed returned, but because he was in a trance, he was unaware of his whereabouts. Speedy was flying over the area, and spotted Toad heading away from the park, towards the town. She flew back to Fox’s earth to tell Fox immediately.
“Just like I feared” Sighed Fox “Could you get Whistler to bring him back?”
“I could, but we do have fish to catch” Speedy replied
“That can wait about ten minutes can’t it?” Said Fox
“I suppose so, but I don’t like procrastinating things” Speedy Replied
“Of course not, but this is important” Said Fox
“I know, I’ll tell him right now” Said Speedy, and she flew off to tell Whistler what had happened to Toad.
Near the Road, a careless human passing by on the road had thrown a lit cigarette out of the window of his car; it landed on the parched dry grass and of course, set fire to it.
Kestrel noticed the red glow in the sky, and gathered her chicks together. Swoop had flown into the tree.
“FIRE!” He squawked.
“Kee, Kee! We must fly to safety!” Kestrel keed to her young.
“Why? What’s wrong?” Squawked one of Kestrel’s Chicks.
“Fire is extremely dangerous, it spreads quickly and it incinerates everything in it’s path” Kestrel Explained “We must leave, now!”
The Warden’s cat was sitting on the doorstep. Then he too saw the red glow in the sky, and smelt something strongly like smoke!
“MEEOOOOW!” Yelled Cat (In the way he uses bring the warden running)
The warden came out and asked what was wrong. Then he too saw the red glow in the sky.
“Rats, it’s a bushfire!” He yelled, and he rushed into his cottage to call the fire brigade.
Swoop and Kestrel landed in front of Fox’s earth. They yelled down to Fox.
“FIRE! FIRE!” Yelled Kestrel
”FIRE?!” Shouted Fox, who was alarmed at the sound of the word.
“Yes! A bushfire!” Yelled Whistler, who had just landed, Toad hopped out of his beak.
“Quickly everybody, we must leave the earth!” Fox called down to his family, still in a state of shock.
Vixen, Charmer, Ranger, Friendly, Russet, Plucky and Whisper all came out of the Earth in single file, then they all ran off to collect the Mice, Shrews, and Squirrels, who would all be in the strongest danger of a bushfire.
Toad jumped onto Fox’s back, and they too ran off with Vixen to collect the other animals.
The Rabbits were in their warren, eating a few cabbages they had found near the Warden’s cottage.
“Rabbits!” Fox yelled down into the warren.
“What’s wrong?” Asked Mr. Rabbit, popping out of the warren.
“Fire!” Said Fox “You must come with us!”
“Fire?” Said Mr. Rabbit’s mate.
“Yes, and it’s spreading fast, we must leave!” Yelled Fox “Go and warn the Hares will you? You must then go to the other side of the stream with them.”
The Rabbits now rushed off to tell the Hares. But Plucky had already beaten them to it. So they went off to the other side of the stream, like Fox had told them to. Fox also rushed off with Vixen and Toad to the other side of the stream.
Friendly had gathered all the animals he could find and brought them to the stream. Then he realized that Spike, Mossy and the Weasels were missing, he told Russet where he was going and why, and then he skipped off to tell the Weasels, Spike and Mossy what was going on.
The Weasels had nicked the Red Squirrel’s nuts, they were cackling in their burrow, and having a feast.
“Ha Hahahahaha!” Cackled Weasel
“That was fun!” Giggled Cleo
“Yeah, fun!” Fido Chuckled, as he played around with his share of nuts.
“Don’t play with your food Fido!” Laughed Measley
Back at the stream, Vixen, Fox and the Rabbits had just swum across the stream.
“Where’s Friendly?” Asked Vixen, who had just realized Friendly was missing.
“He went back for Spike, and the Weasels” Charmer Replied
“But the fire’s dangerously spreading!” Vixen wailed
“He’ll be caught in the blaze!” Cried Ranger “The poor chap”
“We can’t risk going after him” Said Fox
“That isn’t fair!” Cried Charmer
“He’s my only son left!” Cried Vixen “I can’t bear to lose another of my cubs! Please Fox!”
“All right, I’ll go after him” Fox replied
“Is Russet here?” Asked Charmer, remembering that Russet was expecting cubs herself.
“Yes, I’m here” Said Russet “Friendly told me he was going back for some more animals he had forgotten”
A hissing noise made everybody look towards the stream; Adder and Lithe were coming up the bank.
“Have you seen Friendly?” Asked Vixen
“I sssaw him running back towardsss where Weasel’sss family livesss” Adder Replied
Fox dashed off to find Friendly at these words.
Friendly and Spike were warning the Weasels about the fire, when all of a sudden the whole area was lit up with a terrifying roar, the fire was coming towards them!
“Quickly! We must leave!” Friendly yelled over the roaring fire.
Weasel, Measley, Fido and Cleo all ran to the stream at full speed towards the stream, Spike ran after them, and Friendly ran behind.
The Humans had arrived by now with their Fire Engines and Helicopters. The humans took long hoses out of the engines, and put them together, and then they all started tackling the flames with water. The Helicopters flew over White Deer Park, dropping huge amounts of water on the fire.
Finally, the fire was out in most places, but there were still a few spots left burning, these however were soon put out by the warden, who had his own bucket of baking powder, which he never used when he had considered baking.
All of the dens, warrens and burrows were intact, and most of the squirrel’s trees had been spared from the fire, although some trees were uninhabitable or had been completely burnt down by the fire.
Fox and Friendly met right by the place where Bold had passed away.
“You were very brave son, going back for the other animals like that” Said Fox
Friendly was speechless, never before had he been complimented by his father like that.
“Really, I’m proud of you son” Fox added, seeing the puzzled expression on Friendly’s face.
“Do you really mean it Father?” Friendly said, still taken rather by surprise.
“Of course I do, son” Fox replied
Friendly was so happy, a single tear fell from his eyes onto the black earth.
“What’s wrong Friendly?” Asked Fox, seeing the tear falling from Friendly’s eyes.
“Nothing” Murmured Friendly “I’ve just, never been so happy”
“You’re bound to be even happier than that when you get back to the earth” Said Charmer, whom had just jumped out of the unburned bushes.
“It’s not… Is it?” Friendly asked, suspecting what it probably was.
“It is” Smiled Charmer, seeing Friendly’s sight of what she was talking about.
“Oh good lord, I’m a father!” Cried Friendly, he let his tears of happiness flow freely down his muzzle.
“This makes me feel so old” Sighed Fox “I’m a grandfather, again!”
“Is Friendly all right?” Asked Vixen, who come with Charmer, but had remained hidden in the bushes.
“I’m fine.” Said Friendly
“Oh, Thank Goodness” Vixen sighed
Fox, Vixen, Charmer and Friendly all went back to the earth, where Ranger, Russet, Whisper and Plucky already were.
Russet had given birth to five cubs. Two were blue and the other three were red.
“Aren’t they beautiful?!” Russet said to Friendly
“Yes, dear” Friendly replied
“Congratulations Russet” Said Ranger “Oh, and you too Friendly of course”
“This one’s very friendly!” Giggled Charmer, as one of the red cubs came sniffing towards her.
“He has a tuft of fur just like you!” Vixen said to Friendly
“A Friendly junior eh?” Remarked Fox
“This one’s a little pacer” Said Russet. She was examining one of the blue cubs, who was trotting around to all of his unknown family, examining them cautiously.
“Pace, a fine name” Agreed Friendly
Race came bounding up to the earth.
“Plucky! Dash sent me; she’s just had her leverets!”
“The baby dashes?” Asked Plucky
“Yes those” Said Race “Come on!”
“I’m coming!” Plucky replied
Plucky raced off to see his friend Dash; she had had her leverets, which turned out to dash all over the place.
“Dashie?” Called Plucky
“Hello Plucky! I’ve had my young!” Cried Dash
“Friendly and Russet have too” Said Plucky “I now have younger cousins!”
“I can’t wait for us to have races, every one of us!” Dash squealed with delight. There were four leverets, two were similar in looks to dash, the other two similar to Race.
“Aren’t they gorgeous?” Squealed Dash, seeming over excited about her young leverets.
“Gorgeous. It’s just the right word” Plucky Agreed
After watching the leverets dashing around for some time, Plucky decided it was time to leave Dash to her mothercare and go back to his own family. Plucky set off for the earth, he had never felt so happy in his life.
“Dash has had leverets; Friendly and Russet have cubs, what’s next?” Plucky chuckled to himself at this thought.
He soon found out what came next, but that’s another story…

The End
Michael
Site Admin

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That makes a good read! Well done. Smile
LadyFox
Site Admin

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow FoxFan, that's really good. I'm sorry it's so late, just been busy with work again, Lol! Keep it up! Can't wait for the next story! Very Happy

Foxfan1992

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Ladyfox, here it is!

The Third Set of Grandchildren for Fox

On a warm late spring morning, about a month after the fire that devastated White Deer Park; Ranger, a Danish blue fox; and Friendly, a red fox were hunting on some scrubland to the south-west of the park. Friendly also had his mate, Russet, and their cubs to feed; and Ranger, being a good natured fox, had come with Friendly to help him catch some tasty mice, rats or shrews for his division of the family.
“Is that enough do you think?” Asked Ranger
“Probably” Said Friendly
Just then, Friendly saw a Grass snake, something which would just finish the meal for his mate and cubs. Friendly was just about to pounce on it, when it noticed Friendly’s presence and inflated itself, hissing threateningly. Friendly knew this was just the snake’s defense action, but took off all the same, as he had no desire to smell that foul stench that a grass snake could produce.
“So that’s enough then” Said Ranger
Friendly had a look at the rodents that they had caught.
“Yes, that’s enough there” Friendly replied, and he and Ranger carried some of them back to the earth, and then came back for the rest.
The weasels were in the wood, home to the red squirrels. The Weasels loved to cause chaos and catastrophe, so they played a joke on the red squirrels, while the red squirrels gathered nuts for the winter, the weasels took the whole lot of nuts out of the trees and hid them in their own burrow.
The other grey squirrels were also gathering nuts, but the red squirrels had taken most of the nuts already, so the grey squirrels had just the leftover nuts what the red squirrels couldn’t take.
“Those red squirrels have taken most of our nuts!” Cried one of the squirrels.
“And we’ve taken nearly all of theirs!” Chuckled Fido, the son of the Weasels.
“Serves them right, taking our nuts!” Said a second squirrel
“Indeed!” Said a third.
A red squirrel was nearby, he ran off to tell the rest of his tribe what he had just heard immediately.
“Those grey squirrels are very ungrateful!” Said the monarch of the red squirrels
“And I bet they’ve taken our nuts!” Said his advisor.
“I say we go to war!” Said the monarch
Most of the red squirrels agreed, but his advisor was reluctant on having a war.
“What ever I says, goes!” Said the monarch to his advisor
Luckily Plucky, the grandson of the farthing fox was passing by and rushed off to tell his grandfather about it.
“Fox! The Red and Grey squirrels are declaring war!” Cried Plucky
“You’re the leader now, not me” Said Fox sleepily
“But I don’t know what to do! You’ll surely know what to do…” Replied Plucky
“If the Red and Grey squirrels want a war, then they can have one” Fox replied
“Really Fox?!” Cried Vixen, who was Fox’s mate. “They’re our friends!”
“Oh, all right then dear, if you insist” Fox replied, who wasn’t in the mood to argue with his mate.
Plucky and Fox stepped into the Red squirrel’s wood
“Weasel, Measley, what are you doing!” Cried Fox
“We’re stealing the red squirrel’s nuts! Shhh!” Said Measley
“Those weasels” Sighed Plucky “I bet they’re the cause of this”
“Don’t bet on it!” Said a sudden voice, a red squirrel jumped out of the tree.
Weasel, Measley and their twins Fido and Cleo fled immediately.
“Excuse me, but I do believe this is the place for a battle.” Said the red squirrel
“I hereby forbid any feuding between the red and grey squirrels” Said Plucky
“What’s it to you? If you don’t want to be involved, then leave” Another Red squirrel said, rather rudely.
“I have a right to protect the Animals of Farthing Wood” Retorted Plucky
“All right wise-head, what you gonna do about it? Evict us?!” Screamed the red squirrel
“I have a good idea to do just that” Plucky replied
Fox rushed off to find Laird, who was the leader of the White Deer. While Plucky and the red squirrel argued.
“Laird, there’s big trouble” Fox said to Laird, who was still by the Pond.
“What’s the trouble?” Laird asked
“It’s the squirrels; they’re feuding with one another, red and grey.
“First rats and now squirrels, what’s next?” Cried Laird
“It’s not a squirrel invasion; it’s a red against grey squirrel feud” Fox Explained
“Oh I see” Said Laird “Lead the way Fox, I’ll sort this out”
When they arrived in Red squirrel wood, every single red squirrel was peering out of the trees.
“All right monarch red squirrel, what’s going on” Laird asked
“The Red and Grey squirrels were supposed to have a battle, but then these foxes interrupted” Replied the monarch Red Squirrel
“Now, do you know who you’re talking about?” Laird asked. “The Famous Farthing Wood Fox!”
“We know” The Red Squirrel monarch replied
“Why feud with one another? The Grey squirrels originated from Farthing Wood” Said Laird
“We know that, but we like to be independent” The Red Squirrel monarch replied, and lots of other red squirrels heads nodded in agreement.
“We only wanted to be friends!” Cried the Farthing Wood squirrels, which had just arrived.
“As I said, we like to be independent” Said the monarch red squirrel.
“A battle is not very independent is it?” Plucky pointed out
“True, but we have to protect our supplies don’t we!” Said the Squirrel
“Why not be friends? It saves a lot of bother with wars and battles” Said Laird
“Red and Grey is no reason for a war” Said Ranger, who had just arrived “I should know”
“All right, we’ll call the battle off” Said the Red Squirrel monarch, and he shook hands with the blue squirrels.
“Friends?” Asked the Blue squirrels in astonishment
“Friends” Said the Red squirrel monarch.
“Good, well I’m glad I sorted this out” Said Laird.
“Let’s go back to our earth Plucky” Said Fox
Friendly had just arrived at his and Russet’s earth, with Ranger accompanying him. Mossy, Toad and Spike were playing “The Mole Game” there.
“Hello there, Ranger Matey!” Said Toad, welcomingly
“Hi Toad, I don’t wish to be mean or anything, but this isn’t really the place to play “The Mole Game”” Said Ranger
“Oh, so sorry Matey” Said Toad
“Maybe the pond would be a good idea?” Friendly suggested
“Wonderful, Friendly! That’s a great idea!” Agreed Toad, very excitedly.
Toad, Spike and Mossy then took off to the pond to continue their game.
“Russet?” Called Friendly. “Russet dear!”
“Yes, Friendly pet?” Yawned Russet, who had been asleep.
“Ranger and I have brought food for us and the cubs” Said Friendly
“That’s wonderful pet! And with the amount you and Ranger have caught, I won’t have to hunt tonight” Said Russet, rather sleepily
The female red cub came out of the earth, she looked just like Dreamer, Friendly’s lost sister, and she had a Dream like attitude, but not quite as much as Friendly’s sister did. Friendly and Russet had decided to call her Mystery, since she was always trying to solve any mystery that she came upon.
“I still find it hard to believe, that I’m an uncle and second-cousin at the same time!” Ranger laughed
“And soon to be a father” Remarked Friendly
“Ha, that’s true!” Chuckled Ranger
Adder and Lithe were in their hole, Adder had just given birth to 12 baby snakes.
“Aren’t they beautiful!” Adder said to Lithe, who wasn’t the father of the young snakes, he was their uncle. Sinuous had been killed by Rats about 4 months previous to this occasion.
“Indeed my dear Adder, congratulations!” Lithe replied
“But let’ssss keep them sssecret for now, sssurprissse everybody when the ssssummer arrivesss” Said Adder
“Yesss” Agreed Lithe
Charmer had also had her young, Ranger had arrived home to find his mate surrounded by 3 cubs, 2 blue and 1 red.
“Aren’t they just gorgeous?” Charmer asked Ranger
“Brilliant, Charmer!” Ranger Replied
“What shall we name them?” Asked Charmer
“I don’t know, it’s too early yet Charmer” Ranger answered, he picked up the dead mouse he had caught from his hunting trip with Friendly.
“This is for you” Said Ranger
“Why, thank you Ranger” Charmer replied “So you and Friendly finally get along then?” She asked
“We do now, it seems that Friendly has forgotten about the feud between the red and blue foxes since he met Russet” Ranger answered
“Well at least things are working all right now between you and Friendly, I thought it would never end” Charmer said
“I knew it would end, eventually” Ranger said “You should sleep, it’s probably been hard work for you” He said to get off the feud subject.
“You could very well say that” Charmer panted, “It’s extremely tiring giving birth”
“Well anyway, it was worth it wasn’t it?” Ranger replied
“Indeed it was, now shall we eat this mouse or are we going to leave it?” Charmer said sarcastically
“I said you were to eat it” Ranger said kindly to Charmer
“I couldn’t eat all of that!” She laughed “I’m way too tired to eat all of that, let’s share it, to the health of our cubs!” And so they did, and then after eating the mouse together, they both fell asleep.
Hurkle, one of the White Deer Park badgers, had arrived at the Pond, where Toad, Spike and Mossy were playing their game.
“Hello Mossy!” Said Hurkle
Mossy Jumped right out of his molehill and went straight down it like a dolphin. When he resurfaced he went up to Hurkle.
“That was cruel!” Mossy squeaked
“How was that cruel? I only said Hello” Said Hurkle
“You made me jump right out of my molehill!” Mossy squeaked again.
“You can say that again Matey!” Said Toad, who was laughing his feet off.
“It’s not funny!” Cried Mossy. And they continued arguing right until they grew thirsty, which was when they all had to go to the water to drink.
“Maybe that was cruel matey” Toad said to Hurkle
“How? I’m far too kind to be that” Hurkle sighed
“I think that trying far too hard to be kind is the problem” Said Plucky, who had just arrived at the pond for a drink of his own.
“Do you really think so?” Asked Hurkle
“Well I do” Said Owl, who was also about “Being kind is a good thing, but trying too hard to be kind has it’s consequences” She continued
Hurkle understood, he turned round to Mossy
“I’m very sorry Mossy, I didn’t mean to make you jump but… when you are friends sometimes you don’t realize these things” Hurkle said, warm-heartedly.
“Well, I forgive you!” Mossy squeaked to his friend “We’ll always be best friends now!”
And so, reunited forever, Hurkle and Mossy set off for the new area of the park, where they lived now.
Meanwhile Friendly had gone to where his father had found Dreamer dead some time ago. He missed her very much. In fact so much he couldn’t bear to remember that memory of when his father had found her lying on her back, dead. He and Bold were wrestling at the time, he wasn’t quite as strong as his brother, and so he was the one on the ground, pinned by Bold’s strong paws. Neither of them had watched where Dreamer was going, and this led to his own guiltiness of not looking after his own sister properly. However he had put his own feelings aside because of the important feud between Scarface’s tribe, so he had no time to explain this to his own father, who’d had a nervous breakdown, not by crying but by going partially violent. He had even frightened Vixen, who thought he sounded just like Scarface.
Adder slithered up, this distracted Friendly from his memories.
“Oh, Friendly” Said Adder
“Hello Adder” Friendly replied
Suddenly Adder started crying, she looked really frightened about something.
“What’s wrong Adder?” Asked Friendly
“It’s your sister, I killed her, I didn’t mean to, it’s just…” Adder sobbed, admitting guiltiness was not something Adder did very often.
“What?!” Cried Friendly “You killed my sister!”
“I’m sorry Friendly, it’s just she stepped on me, you know an Adder’s reaction to that” Adder sobbed
“Indeed” Friendly agreed, there was no point getting all wound up about an accident.
“It was an accident Adder, it wasn’t your fault! It was bound to happen.” Friendly said to comfort her. It worked; she looked up with a small smile on her face.
“Thanks Adder” Said Friendly, and he hurried off to tell Fox about it…

The End
LadyFox
Site Admin

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Foxfan, it must have taken you a long time to write all of that, I didn't expect that from Adder at all, knowing her character and all. But it certainly makes for an excellent read, I hope to read more of your stories Smile. It's a nice sight to see that this section of the Forum is getting some attention! Fox Grin

Foxfan1992

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have another story in the works, called "Fox finds out"
This one will be the best story ever written by me and will possibly make you wish you could write this way...

Foxfan1992[/u]
LadyFox
Site Admin

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh! NOW I'm intrigued! Let's just hope that the wait shall be a short one! Very Happy

But if not, then the wait shall be definately worth it! Fox Grin

Foxfan1992

[ Character Info ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is April 12th soon enough for you Ladyfox???

Foxfan1992
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aofw.Org Forum Index -> The Animals of Farthing Wood All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: